KERALA BACKWATER TOUR
(Tour code TKB 001)
(01 night Cochin /01 N Houseboat & Cochin departure)
Day01: Arrival Cochin
On arrival at Cochin Airport/ Railway station, our tour
executive will meet you assist you to your hotel in Cochin (hotel check in time is 12:00Hrs), Cochin is known as “Queen of Arabian Sea” and it is a prime tourist destination in Kerala. afternoon proceed for Cochin city tour visit, St. Francis church, Dutch palace, Jewish Synagogue& you will get a chance to see the fishing with Chinese fishing nets. after the programme back to your hotel and overnight stay at your Hotel.
Day 02: Cochin – Alleppey (70 Kms-1.5 hrs drive)
Post breakfast proceed towards Alleppey, you will reach Alleppey around 12:00noon and check into the houseboat – a ride into the countryside in a Kettuvalam (the houseboat), you can see more places in the cruise will on the way include other sightseeing like Kuttanau is famous for paddy field, the coir village holidays, and the local way of life . Your crew will prepare delicious Kerala food on board the houseboat and wills serve you in
the boat. By evening the houseboat will anchor in the lake and later the dinner overnight stay in your houseboat.
Day 03 :Alleppey – Cochin (70kms -1.5hrs drive)
Post breakfast check out from your houseboat at 09:00Hrs,proceed to cochin drop you at Cochin Airport / Railway station for your onward journey back to home with lots of good memories. If time permits you can do some shopping at Cochin as per your convenience.
The above cost includes
- 01double room accommodation in hotels with breakfast
- One bed room A/C / or Non A/ C houseboat stay with all the meals (Lunch, dinner,
- breakfast & evening snacks with tea or coffee)
- One A/C or non A/ C car for all the transfers and tours
- All Expenses related to the vehicle (toll, parking, fuel & driver allowance)
- All applicable government taxes
The above cost does not includes
- Breakfast not available for first day
- Any meals other than the above
- Any personal expenses like tips, porter fee